192.168.0.1 IP address is one of the most popular addresses which is used by huge list of router manufacturers. In what purposes can you use it? It is can be used to enter in router’s web-interface which is usually called as admin panel. Nowadays, there are a lot of good manufacturers of routers, but let’s talk about Netgear routers which use 192.168.O.1 too.
In what purposes I can use admin panel?
192.168.0.1 web-interface can be used by Netgear routers users in configuration of router. There are a lot of settings that can be changed by advanced users. Main settings are responsible for security, because there are a lot of ways how to lose your personal information and few numbers of ways how to save it. In last Netgear router’s models software provides you maximal safety. Let’s consider how to enter in web-interface to set up these settings.
How to login in 192.168.0.1 Netgear’s web-interface
- Okay, every accessing to router’s admin panel is required knowledge of router’s IP address. As we found out above, Netgear routers use 192.168.0.1 IP address.
Default router IP can be changed long time ago, so maybe you don’t remember it. There is one good way of finding it. You can use special software. It can be found in Google typing in searching bar «Router IP Address software». Be sure that you download it from trusted website.
- After finding router’s IP, we can go to login process. To get in Login Gateway, you should have any internet browser. It’s not important what browser do you use.
Type Netgear’s IP address in your web browser’s address bar. Press enter button.
- Here should appears login gateway, where you need to type your identification information (login and password). In the most cases you just need to type «admin» in both bars, but there are some exceptions. If you deal with it, just check default router passwords list.
Enter your identification information and click OK.
What if there are some troubles?
Everyone can deal with problems when do these actions, so there are some solutions:
- If you «admin» password doesn’t work, maybe this model uses different password. To solve this problem, you can check all Netgear password in the Internet, in manual book, on backside of your device.
- You are not protected from forgetting password, so there is only one way to solve problem — you should reset your router. This process provides you to return your router’s settings to factory defaults.
- If you haven’t got Internet and don’t remember you router default username and password, you should find your device’s manual book. Here you can find all important information about setup and identification information.
How to reset router?
This process doesn’t take a lot of time and isn’t hard. You just need to find reset button on backside of your device. When you’ve done it, press and hold it for about 30 seconds. Be sure that resetting us necessary, because all router’s custom configurations will be cleared.
After that, you can use default identification information again. Don’t forget that all usernames and passwords for 192.168.0.1 and others ip can be found on our website.